The 'User Logs' function will allow you to view the actions and tasks performed by a user within WCP for this Server/Reseller.
- Login to your WCP Control Panel
Note: You can view our topic on logging into WCP if you need help with this step.
2. You will then be brought to the Account Manager screen. Click on ‘User Logs’ or 'Account Logs'.
Note: If you are logged in but not on this Account Manage page then click the drop-down on the top-right of the page and choose ‘Account Manager’.
Note: For a VPS account, this button will be named 'Account Logs' instead of 'User Logs'.
3. You will then be presented with a list of actions performed for this VPS/reseller.
- ’Filter’ - You can filter using any keyword (user, section, action, etc…)
- ’User’ - This will list the user that performed the following actions
- ’Domain’ - This will be the Domain the action was performed on, if displaying ‘None’ this indicates a server level modification.
- ’Section’ - This will give the general section the action was performed in (MySQL, FTP, VPS Firewall, etc…)
- ’Action’ - The actual action performed
- ’Items’ - This will be the Items added, deleted, or modified.
- ’IP’ - The IP address of the user performing the action.
- ’Time’ - The Time the action was performed at.