The ‘SQL Backup & Restore’ function allows you to customize templates for services assigned to newly created domains added to your VPS/Reseller.
SQL Backup & Restores
- Log into your WCP Control Panel
Note: You can view our topic on logging into WCP if you need help with this step.
2. You will then be brought to the Server Manager screen. Click on ‘SQL Backup & Restores’.
Note: If you are logged in but not on this Server Manage page then click the drop-down on the top-right of the page and choose ‘Server Manager’.
3. A list of servers currently attached to your account will be displayed. Click on the Pencil icon next to the server you would like to manage SQL backups for.
4. You will then be presented with a list of the databases currently on this server.
Backup a SQL Database
Once you are in the Database list, to backup a server just click the Backup button. This will create a .bak of the database.
Restoring a SQL Database
1. After a backup has been created, you can now click on the Restore button. This will list available backups to restore.
2. Click Restore next to the database you would like to restore.