The ‘Service Manager’ function allows you to view the status of running web services on this VPS, as well as providing the option to start, stop, or restart a service.
- Log into your WCP Control Panel
Note: You can view our topic on logging into WCP if you need help with this step
2. You will then be brought to the Server Manager screen. Click on ‘Service Manager’.
Note: If you are logged in but not on this Server Manage page then click the drop-down on the top-right of the page and choose ‘Server Manager’.
3. The Service Manager window will appear with a list of the VPSs attached to this account.
4. Click the ‘Manage’ button for the VPS you would like to manage services for.
5. You will now be presented with a list of all web services running on your VPS.
- ’Service’ - This is the service name for this row.’Description’ - Provides a description of the service.
- ’Status’ - Current status (as of page load) for the indicated service.
- ’Start/Stop’ - This will completely stop, or if already stopped, start the indicated service.
- ’Restart’ - This button will restart the indicated service.
- ’Refresh’ - This button will refresh the service status.