The ‘Power State’ function allows you to view the current power state of your vps, as well as options to turn off or restart your VPS.
- Login to your WCP Control Panel
Note: You can view our topic on logging into WCP if you need help with this step.
2. You will then be brought to the Server Manager screen. Click on ‘Power State’.
Note: If you are logged in but not on this Server Manage page then click the drop-down on the top-right of the page and choose ‘Server Manager’.
3. The Power State window will appear with a list of the VPS’s attached to this account.
4. Click the ‘Manage’ button for the VPS you would like to manage the ‘Power State’ for.
- ’Power State’ - This is the current power state of your VPS.
- ’Power Off’ - This will power your VPS completely off. If off this will turn on the VPS.
- ’Restart’ - This will restart your VPS.