A transfer authorization code (also known as a EPP code) allows a registrar to take control of a domain registration. This is one of the methods used to prevent domain theft, as the code is required in order to perform a transfer between registries.
To retrieve your EPP code please follow the steps below:
Login to the billing control panel:
U.S. : https://cp.hostek.com
U.K. : https://cp.hostek.co.uk
- If needed you can view the topics for logging into the billing area or recovering the password to the billing area.
- Once logged in click on the ‘Domain Registrations’ option from the menu. Then select ‘My Domains’ .
3. You should see a list of your domains. To the right of the desired domain, select the wrench icon and select the ‘Manage Domain’ option from the drop-down.
4. On your left-hand side select the ‘Get EPP Code’ option.
5. Next, you are presented with the EPP code for authorization.