This guide is aimed to help users check their affiliate balance and request withdrawal. If you are needing to learn how to setup and use your affiliate account please see our guide on setting up your affiliate account.
To check the balance of an affiliate account follow the steps below:
- Access the URL of your client billing area. Use the link below to access unless you are a UK based customer, in which case click the link here.
- Once logged in click the Affiliates link in the main navigation menu.
- You should now be able to view your current affiliate balance, as well as any pending conversions.
Requesting affiliate balance withdrawal
To request withdrawal of your affiliate balance you must first have a balance of $100 or more in your affiliate account balance. If not, then you must wait until the balance reaches the minimum.
If you have $100 or more in your affiliate balance then you can request a withdrawal by following the steps below:
- Follow the steps above for checking the balance. This will take you to the correct affiliate page that we'll use to make a withdrawal request.
- Click on the button labeled Request Withdrawal, which should be located underneath the balance shown on the page.
- The request will not be automatically processed. Our team will need to verify some information and you have to submit the proper tax form depending on where you live.
- If you live in the United States make sure to first provide us with a W-9. Please complete and fax back a W-9 to the number: 1-866-565-5138
- If you live outside of the United States make sure to first provide us with a W-8BEN. Please complete and fax back a W-8BEN to the number: 1-866-565-5138
- Next submit a new ticket to our billing department and provide your account ID and affiliate ID. You will also want to provide the method in which you want to receive your affiliate balance withdrawal:
- Applied as credit to your account (for current and future invoices)
- Paid via PayPal (will need the address to submit payment to)
- Send via check