This guide is aimed to help users setup and manage their account security question.
If you are here because you can not login to your account due to the security question, then a member of our team will need to assist you with recovering your account. For these cases please create a new conversation with our team.
To update the security question on file:
- Access the URL of your client billing area. Use the link below to access unless you are a UK based customer, in which case click the link here.
- Once logged in click the Hello drop-down from the navigation menu, then select Security Settings.
- If you already have a security question setup you must first enter your existing answer to the question on file. This is required prior to setting a new security question and answer. If you can not answer this correctly follow the steps for account recovery mentioned at the top of this guide.
- In the section labeled Please choose a security question, select the drop-down to choose your question. In the text field directly under enter the answer to this question the same way you'll remember to enter it whenever prompted in the future.
Note: The answer to the security question can have spaces and IS case-sensitive.
- Click on the Save Changes button to save the new security question and answer.